515-961-7080

Monday-Saturday 8:00 am-Noon & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday Closed

The Danger of Sock Snacks

Dr. Dog is back with a really important warning for pet owners! Share to keep people in the know on the dangers of pets ingesting clothing. It happens way more often than you might think! This important message is courtesy of our friendsĀ at Redandhowling.

Guest post from Adopt A Pet
The Danger of Sock Snacks
AdoptaPet.com Blog

This entry was posted in AdoptaPet.com, Guest Post. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*